Features & Specification
- Phone call:Bluetooth phone call, also support GSM/GPRS on 850/900/1800/1900 mHZ network globally,require Micro SIM card from local mobile carrier. For US only T-mobile provide above network from 1th Jan 2017, please inquiry local carrier 2G network availability before place order
- Language:English,French,Spanish,Polski,Portuguese,Italian,Deutsch,Bahasa indonesia,Magyar,Greek
- Bluetooth hands-free call when you drive, call history, phonebook sync;
- Message: local SMS; text & other messages push;
- Entertainment: MP3, WAV, MP4, AVI format for local playback; voice record
- Reminder: the bell and vibrating alert;
- The clock display: 3 sets of clock display, easy to switch by flipping gently on the plate;
- anti lost: anti lost to remind; bidirectional search;
- Pedometer: exercise step counting, the movement distance record;
- Remind: Sedentary long seat to remind;
- Sleep monitoring: monitoring the quality of sleep;
- Photograph: Camera;support up-to 32GB TF memory card(not include); support PNG, JPG images, customize wallpaper, Camera remote control
- The Smart Watch
- Micro USB charging Cable Line
- User Guide
How to connect with Bluetooth smartphone
Step 1:Switch on Bluetooth both on Smartphone and Watch, Choose “Bluetooth” app to switch on/off the Bluetooth by clicking “Power” .
Step 2: Open the “BT dialer” APP, search new device,click on the target device to request pair, just lick “Pair” on the phone to confirm.
Message pushing functions(only support Android phones):
Step 1:Download the app “BTNOTIFICATION” by access URL http://alturl.com/9cdvu
Step 2: customize BTNOTIFICATION for apps message push on smartphone. Compatible Sim: Cricket and AT&T. Incompatible SIM : Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Note: Watch takes micro sim card, however a standard adapter frame can be added or removed from your sim card to make it either larger or smaller to fit the watch. Make sure sim card is unlocked. Charge the watch fully before first use. To fully charge the watch, it should take about 20 minutes. For best compatibility and strongest Bluetooth connection we recommend downloading the Mediatek SmarDevice app or “MAG Smartwatch” to your smartphone. After downloading the app, please follow the directions below in the sequence as described. Depending on the version of your watch, it can be a bit tricky and you may experience connection problems if you pair your watch and phone in a different order than as described.
- GSM MOBILE PHONE -Phone call & SMS from the watch directly,GSM phone working in 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz network in global,GPRS for internet surfing.Need customer buy Micro SIM card from local mobile carrier.
- FITNESS WATCH -Stopwatch,Sleep monitor,Sedentary Reminder;Local & Bluetooth Music Player(MP3,WAV),Alarm Clock,Camera,Remote camera control,Anti-lost,voice recorder store in extend memory card.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION -connect with the smartphone through Bluetooth, Free your hands from phone calls,auto phone book & message sync, remind you the Missing call & Messages when you are busy around. Bluetooth also support earphone or Auto speaker.
- KEY CONFIGURATION -MTK6260A 533MHz CPU,RAM 128M, ROM 64M, High sensitive capacitive touch screen, screen protector, camera, microphone. Support Language: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Indonesia, Hungarian, Russian, Arabic, Greek.
- MATE FOR -Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S7 Edge Note 2 3 4 5 HTC Sony LG Moto All Android 4.2 and above smartphones. For iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6s Plus it work as Bluetooth phone but message push, remote camera capture, Anti-lost are currently unavailable on iOS.